Monday, October 8, 2007

Four Generations


This is a picture of four generations of Suzanne's side of the Stockman Brood. I was really glad that it turned out well. I cannot believe it was taken a little over a year ago. I guess my Mom was right when she always told me the older you get time flies.

As you can tell it is at Elisha and Mac's wedding. There is Elisha, her Mom Kelly, Grandmother Mamoo, actually Suzanne but on this side of the family my name is Mamoo, Great Grandmother, Go Go who is actually, Pauline. As you can tell on this branch of the Stockman Brood we get a little whacky with names.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Suz said...

Well, it seems I cannot spell my own name correctly. Since I do not know how to change it I will leave it there for all the world to see.
You will, also, note that there are two pictures. I guess you will have to keep seeing two pictures because I do not seem to know how to get rid of it either. I must say at least the old girl tried. Eventually, I am sure I will be as proficient as the rest of you.

BJ Stockman said...

Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it :)

By the way that's a great pic.

4 generations amazing!

Suz said...

Thanks, BJ, I really appreciate it.

Kathleen said...

Hi Suz love the picture I am trying to figure out how to post pictures etc. and have not had any luck. I will keep trying

mickey said...

we all have some sort of learning challenges, i'm glad we're all in this together